Pages

Saturday, May 8

Majlis Hari Anugerah Cemerlang 2009

Okay, I'll just edit the date to make it as that day >_> blogging on 21/5 btw LOL time flies .. currently done the first week of my mid-term exam, taking a break by blogging about pending stuffs now. A waste of time? Yeah kinda, just dont feel like studying yet, ;x

8th of May,
was the Prize Giving Ceremony for Year 2009.

We had lotsa preparation before this prize giving day, I mean A LOT. Especially the week before (Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang) MAC, seriously, I stayed back EVERYDAY, on Friday ( the day before ), all of us (HT, S-R, TBH, CKS, TTH) stayed till almost 8 at school. The school's PK even gave me her keys. Gosh, that was crazy. All the hardwork paid off .. I THINK LOL

The day started off early, went to school with a tie :) Borrowed TBH's one on the day before, thank you! Started running around, to the library, to the canteen, back to library, before entering the hall I'm already sweating non-stop! Geez.

Finally there's time to sit in the hall, but the place I sit was isolated and it was HOT! So I moved around haha! To the back, to the side, to the other side :P Almost everywhere to get a better view + fan :P


okay,it's only the starting and i feel lazy to continue already :s i shall start to spam photos and maybe elaborate based on photos posted :p





Front gate of our school~


Flags~ lol, cute :P


Me waiting ~


I likeeeee the feeling of this~~ Credit: Hui Teng :D


LOOOOOL!! I'm sorry wkw :x I feel so bad whenever I see this photo xD


Lmao, Hui Teng's artistic shot wor :P


THAT WAS MY HAIR WHEN I TOOK THE PRIZE OMG
*you can see my annoyed face =="*


First place~ hehe.


THE END PRODUCT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENCLOSED WITH GLASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111oneoneone
macam yes like that lol.


:D :D :D!

Then the PAMERAN for each section STARTS!! :DD
LIBRARY WAS THE 2nd STOP! OMGOSH!!!!


Yeah was having random talks with the YB i think lol.


Showing him our school's compilation of newsletter and school magazines..



LOL candid shot by dad, macam so happy ;P


Lalalala~


Time to rush to 5 Delta for Chinese Society's Pameran woot!!




LOL fooling around with teacher's paper fan :P


With Pn Tan~ Add Maths and ex-Maths teacher :D


Writing for mother's day :O




TADA END PRODUCT LOL, did it once without practicing so .. it may seemed kinda weird :/




NEXT!! Went to Bio Lab ~ :D


was hiding in the room having Secret Recipe's Cake, Thanks Pn Lau~~ :D


Don't know what happen, i think it's because my pulse rate was quite high
(because ahn la!! kept making me laugh ==)


LOL explain dao like very pro eh ....


KM: " dont know can believe or not"


HOHO GREEEEEEN FIRE! (added boron i think)



BEHIND THE SCENES:


FINALLY DONE ALL THE FOUR BUILDINGS. (on 6/5,thursday)


Me & HT, with the help of KH & TH that day ..




Hui Teng making her gates and stuffs (on 7/5, Friday)


Under construction LOL






OK, we destroyed the green paper thing and replaced with sponges, appreciation to mom for going all the way to Giant to buy them, and bought us drinks too!! AND ALSO WAITED FOR ALL OF US THERE LOL! Woot!

Well I guess that's all,
PHEW FINALLY DONE!!!!

4 comments:

jfook said...

You remind me of my old school days as well.

Unknown said...

Cheers for the librarian babe!!!

theeggyolks said...

it looks really fun~seriously XD

greenteacarm said...

:D looks fun