Pages

Thursday, September 9

SADJHALSKDJKAJDH

OMGOSH!!!!!! it's already Thursday!
So what happened these few days after I switched on my freaking study mode?

I slept STU-DIED! err.. yeah that's it stu-DIED

LOL, really DIED!!
I started with my favorite subject..
Procrastination

At the core of it I found that..
Procrastination.. KILLS
with only ONE outcome.. DIED!

I got so mad at what procrastination did to me, I was reaaaaaaaaaaally mad.
Thus, I fought back with fury, throwing knives, pots, plates, anything & everything to attack Procrastination.. and.. and..
I even sacrificed my beloved cup!


































R.I.P.


I was super regretful over what happened.. :(
After the battle scene settled down, I took its' photo and mourned for it :(


LOL, I was just .. releasing my stress .....



























with all this blablablah!
the cup wasn't broken by me, fyi ==



ASKJDGAKJSHGDKAJSHGDKAJSDGH


/RANDOM


No comments: