Pages

Tuesday, December 7

Drowning myself in Biology...

.. a subject that I don't really like. -_____-

Damn those memorizing work!! I can never .. NEVER understand the wonders about our body .. which is consider quite important to stay healthy .. but yeah NEVERRRRRRRR! It's such a torture to study Biology. It's a torture to answer Biology questions, both paper 2 and 3.

Just had Chemistry yesterday, wooohooo!
Fkin composite materials @ paper 1 .. I so hate you now. Gek sei me wtf!!! :S

Time for Biology, sigh. My worst nightmare of the 3 sciences, REGRET of taking it kaokao i tell you.
Then Chinese paper approx one week later.
I SMELL FREEDOM!
and HOLIDAY .. for less than a month :/




Oh wow, 23 Nov just seemed like yesterday.
Before you even know it, SPM is gonna end O_O
Kinda scary eh .. hmmm ..
Waiting for results is kinda a torture .. well .. *forgets about results* no torture =D


JIAYOU FOR THE REMAINING SUBJECTS!!!


MERRY XMAS LOLOLOLOL

2 comments:

CKS said...

lol goodluck for ur biology la xD..
ya spm is like..just started ytd @.@

i know my name :D said...

gg liaoz =D
gonna over soon yay