Pages

Tuesday, December 21

Life after SPM

VERY BUSYYYYYYYYYY!

Luckily managed to watch Tangled with friends after SPM WOOHOOOO!

This will be a random post.
An informal post-spm blog.
eh wth, spm is overrr. stop stop, no more those 3 deadly alphabets!!



Soooooooooooooo, as I was saying,
Watched Tangled.
Cleaned up study room, cleared all the books..
Gosh, the rubbish @_@ Will post someday LOLOLOL.
Watched movies - Kitty Galore, Robin Hood.
Back hometown
- Eat eat eat
- Play with lil cousins (they reaaaaaally have lotsa energy :D)
- watched movie - Despicable Me
- watched series - Gossip Girl, How I Met Your Mother


My dad's .. idk who .. the Rambutan farm?? Their house.. Just taking for fun.


:D look at the "pillars", they used PVC pipe to hold the cement!


Kampung view~ GREEEEN!


LOL my youngest cousin .. She just likes to hide her smile XD


LOLOLOL~ 9,1,17,7 yr old @@ all super hyper! XD

will upload some other random photos someday .. @_@

Then back from kampung, it's Movie Marathon!!
First it was The Social Network, kinda .. meh.
OMG watched the Bourne series - Bourne Identity, Supremacy and Ultimatum
IDENTITY was awesome .. i think.
Supremacy okie.
Ultimatum - i think i was kinda tired already LOL
Anyway, MATT DAMON!!! XD

downloaded a few movies ..
wonder when will i have the time to watch it hmmmm.

Shopping.
Then somethin special.
Xmas!!

ahh blah, mixed up.
OH my magazines!!
and Catching Fire.
ISH. so much to do yet so little time :( :( :(
I barely have to time to actually slack :(
Oh and my hair!! Need to dye someday lololololol.

Kinda hate my blog already,
it's so dead, it stinks.
Hope i can come up with something.


HOHOHO XMAS SOON! :D



BOOYAH! My new specs *cough*

No comments: