Pages

Monday, August 23

A gift & moment of joy ♥ !




Had dinner with grandparents after the almost-10-hour-seminar.
Was basically kinda dying lol, my eyelids lah.
Felt much more better after eating I guess, then my aunt - Aunt MM handed me a bag with a very nice box in it. It was a gift .. to spur me on for my coming SPM, D: A BIG Thank you to my Aunt MM!! Really had a happy surprise lol.

Bro also got his, for his UPSR. He was like so excited and opened it up (his wasn't wrap thou, so I guess it's alright)

Then he kept wanting to see mine, but I don't think it's that appropriate to open up gifts immediately unless the person who gave me says so, or somehow I kinda enjoy the thrill of keeping myself in suspense until I reached home/get into the car first, lol :) so .. blek, just peeked a lil, since bro kakacaucau. Can't really see though :/

Anyway, reached home ...











Guess what?






























Yeah, duh ..













































Duh what ?!?!?






























































I OPENED IT UP LAH :P :P












































OOHHHH, GUESS WHAT again?!?








































Nyehehehehehehee.. Guess guesssss!!





























































IT'S ..................



























DOOODOLLS !!!!!!!































OMGOSHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
































All of em were neatly arranged, I could see there's double-sided tape on each piece of it.
Not to forget, there's a short note in there, I'll just keep it for myself :P





The folder of dooodolls!!


OMGOSH, soooo gonna stick it on my car .. IF I HAVE ONE :( :(


TADAAAA! Suddenly own so many dooodolls stuffs!! wah 8D



Thank youuuuuu :D
About SPM, yeah, working hard on it now :D

1 comment:

AM2 said...

You're most welcome! Thanks for taking nice photos of them. :)