Pages

Monday, October 18

Mom's Birthday @ Victoria Station! ;)

*coughs*
*blows dust*

Time .. to .. update! :D


once upon a time .. on my mom's birthday ..

LOL! It's been awhile since my mom's birthday, SORRRYYYY! sick + trials :(
You don't want me to waste my time blogging right :) lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
hope you enjoyed the cake lol~ :P

So yeah! We went Victoria Station @ USJ, Taipan to celebrate mom's birthday ;)
I was freaking sick.
Didn't really get to enjoy the steak :(
Nevermind! I taxed a lil from everyone, the oyster made my day! HAHAHA!
Only ate 1 though, really have to take care of my health, sigh ..

OKOK, be happy! :D


Ze very yeng menu! :D


On the menu, lol~ I think it's nice :O


Oxtail soup~



Mhhmmmmmmm!!!!! Best among all. Oyster rock!!!!!


Escargot!!!!! not that nice thou.


Hehehe, snail :P


A mixture of Chicken & Lamb chop + Steak


barbeque chicken


Seafood somethin somethin


Lol, the background so do not fit the whole picture xD

Celebrate at night again, after my tuition lol~
Snap snap snap, camera clicking away~
Photos? blek! Shared the ones I could :P

No comments: