Pages

Saturday, February 23

Sushigroove Malaysia ;)

Here's a Japanese Restaurant which is not bad.
Gonna blog about it at this post.
But sorry for the lack of photos :)
Cos forgot to charge the damn camera, and it went dead after this few photos :(

The Sushigroove outlet which I went is located in

SushiGroove Malaysia
Sunway Pyramid Mall – OB3, Lower Ground Two Jl. PJS 11/15 Bandar Sunway 46150
Petaling Jaya Selangor
Malaysia



SushiGroove


Nice atmosphere :)



Dynamite Ball
Salmon wrapped rice balls baked with special dynamite sauce


I think this is the
Sunshine Roll
Spicy tuna/crab salad/kyuri wrapped with fresh Norwegian salmon


I forgot what this called. And some more its ordered by me =="


Crispy Ebi Roll
Fried shrimp/lettuce/kyuri/katsuoboshi/fried garlic/tongkatsu sauce

So, feel like eating them?
Especially Japanese food lover like me :)

*its making me hungry already.
lunch time !
ciao ! :)

No comments: