Pages

Thursday, December 6

Tokyo City Tour~

I'm bored. Cousin sis going to South Africa today. No more outings till she's back, & that time I'm going back to Kedah ! Feel so like going out. But then, time seems like passing darn fast. Urghs. Less than one month & I'm Form 3. Sheesh, so fast. I don't even know a thing bout Form 3 syllabus yet. Unlike other friends, they got tuition. blablabla... Ohkay, fine, I'm suppose to blog bout last week stuff, how sad, cos outta topic to blog. Gawddd, it's boringgg.

City tour in Japan for this day.
Kinda bored.

Went temples & pray againn. Sien.
Weather so cold still need to drink that water with hands, later hand freeze, wtf. -.-


I wonder why my bro is sooo cute -.- Hate that. Lol.

Lalala~ You see, temples again. I think you all see alr also bored. -.-

Can you see those KEYCHAINS ? Ohmg!
They're damn cute I tell you!
Price? At least 10 Ringgit Malaysia.
Imagine how expensive is that! So if no souvenirs then sorry guys :x


FINE ! I look like a dumb S -.-"



That LEI MEN lantern thing.


Forgot what the drink called. SEE ! My bro sooo cute hor? Lol.




Thee streeeet !


Just posed for fun :p


Pigeons & JJ. Who cuter eh ? xD
*JJ = Jia Jun = My bro -.-


After all that temple thing, guess we go where?
Dang ! Of course lunch lah, you think we superman / woman / ladies meh? Just walk walk walk & no need to eat. -.-
So, take bus again, to eat lunch ! (Well, follow tour got this advantage lor, NO NEED to walk that much. Hong Kong went by ourselves & woah, we really act like HK people, take train & walk everyday.)

This time is Italian buffet! Wooooot!
Little Japanese kids following school tour makan there. Darn, cutting queues. They cut, I cut la of course, :x Damn hungry you know. There's like whole bunch of them. Tsk tsk tsk. Bad Kar Mern, so big liao still cut queue xD




Here's my desserttt !
CHOCOLATEEEEEE FUDGE!
Finger Licking tasting good xD


Hey, don't think I only know how to eat la, yeah, I look fat, so what la, after eat, nothing to do, of course take photos lor.
Nice view outside the restaurant ! HEAVY WIND ALSO ! -.- See my hair like crazy people also know lah :x


The rainbow bridge! chey, not rainbow colored also :x


Whateva Deck you call it :D I look like wanna eat you o.O


Blur is loved :p Mom took that la, no edits, lazy.


After lunch, BUS again. Sigh~
Head to the BIGGEST TOYOTA SHOWCASE !
Toyota car fans, see here, Lol. Leng Lui with Leng car :x *closes eyes & pukes* :P
Btw, you can see all the NEWEST Toyota car in this Japan Toyota Showcase.
What's the use, I'm not a fan of cars D:


Gawd! I really look fat -.- so whteva.


Mark X ZIO ! Whateva lar, I suck at cars -.-


I wasn't ready yet ! Urghs. Dad ! ! Btw, Red rawks ! :p


Cuteeee car ! Explanation goes below !
Hate that I don't know Japanese. BAKA KAR MERN! -.-




ohmyfriggingod! the car under the shiny lights so coooool o.O



What what Clarity ? Dad took this! that's why can't see the words. Pfft. :x




Weird pose -.- Yeah! I've got my license & I can drive that cute car!
Get your eyes ready & see how is my driving skills ! Don't blink !


Dang.....



Dang..........


DANG....



DANGGG !!!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Yeah, Not looking in front & do a stupid peace sign. -.-!
My skill cool leh xDD
Officer:" LEEKARMERN!!!!! You dah kena gantung lesen! "
KM:" Ya ke? Bagusla tu, nanti org mati x baik kan?"

o.O I don't know how to speak in Japanese & there's no malay people there o.O
Whatever lah, those are just craps. -.-

Now here's the car there!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


NICE LEH ? o.O can't see clearly -.-


Venus Fort! Org Kaya place.wtf. T.T


HAHAHAHAAAA. -.-


Ferris wheel! Colorful one you know -.-"


Headed to PEARL place next ! Tasaki, one of the highest quality of pearls are made here. wtf. Gimme $ I'll buy all of them -.-



Who got watch Totally Spies ? ? Not childish okay.. That show not bad can? Lol. There's Sam, Clover, Alex, Jerry.....blaaaa....
You think I'm getting too far? No, not at all -.-
OK, Fine. Look for yourself.
I saw Jerry in the Pearl place O.O
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.


SEE ! He look like Jerry mou ? o.O"
Bare with me :P


Had a walk outside the streets. Who said that Japanese shops closes early, still got lotsa shops are opened you know. ("those" shop) Japan alot one you know =="








LANVIN! Any idea what shop is that? o.o


The red present kinda thing building is Tasaki.
The PEARLL Shop.


Walk walk walk. Of course tired again de lar.
So ? Tired of course eat de mah. :P
Went to eat the Ramen. aka La Mian in chinese.
Not bad lur.
Can't finish mine D: Too full. xD


Cute MOM. O.O I look EVIL. Nyahahaha! =="


Spot the tour guide. He look dumb :x jkjk o.o


Cheerrrsss! the men. -.-


My Ramen! Imagine how big bowl is that, obviously I can't finish lah.
But it tastes GOOOOOOD I can say!


After that it's 12am alr lor, I wanted to go back & sleeep, & charge up my body for the Disneyland the next day!

& Fiona, I'm in Malaysia now. HAHAHAA.

No comments: