Pages

Tuesday, December 4

Universal Studio Japan, USJ!

Ohkay, as what I updated during my trip in Japan.
The trip to Universal Studio, the weather was kinda windy today.
& mostly having my jacket on.

After breakfast buffet in hotel, we walked to Universal Studio Japan aka USJ :D
'Cause our hotel is near to USJ -.-
Watched shows, sat rides, took photos.

Click to enlarge also :D


This is the BIG globe in the entrance of Universal Studio.


I was hopping in to take this photo xD


What is that ? LOL Candid by dad again -.-


Before & after the lightings.


Spidey ? && the ride for this Spiderman RAWKS I tell you (:


Back to the future car xD


&& the Hollywood Dream ride was FUN too !
The tour guide said it's scary & the heart can POP out lahh.
wtf? After taking that ride I almost laugh my heart out lah xD
My cheeks almost froze! HAH. The wind was strong & cold you know.


So after playing almost all the rides, it was almost dark, & it's only 4pm there !
Then, those dollies (?) or what you call it la, came out.
Took some photos with them.




I don't watch Sesame Street. Or I forgot lah.
Who is this? o.O


Yah, I know him, the famous ELMO.


& this is ?


Legs kinda tired & pain alr.
There's a Peterpan Show @ 7.
Japanese really are good rules obeyer.
sigh~ Feel kinda shameful xDDDDDD



See ! 7pm alr so dark -.-


Kinda hard to watch the show.
Anyway, the fireworks was awesome !


Took some night scene of the USJ before walking back to hotel for dinner.


The night in USJ :D

Walk walk walk.
Took photos.


Hard Rock Cafe :D


Universal City Walk Osaka.

After that dinner time, forgot what I ate. Haha.
I think maybe buffet also?
SO here's the end of the day again :D






No comments: