Pages

Friday, April 24

LMAO post! LMAO










LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO









I randomly came across this. 4 years ago. 12 yrs old?!?!!


OH MY TIAN !!!!!!!
Aint I adorable? HAHAHHAHAHA
Fine, I wonder anybody still remember that teeth of mine. Before braces .. Hmmm ..
That was taken in my grandfather's house in Sik, Kedah before it was demolished.
Sigh ~ I miss there, it was a mini market ..
I used to eat free sweets and snacks whenever I go back :(
I used to help my grandfather to collect money ..

Got chickens at the back :( They laid eggs :(
I like to chase them around .. Feed them ..
My dad would bring me around in my grandfather's motorbike.
To a temple, to the river with buffaloes ..
Enjoying the smell of kampung ..

Very cold at night, bugs coming out, flying around.
NO, I dont miss that.
Sleeping on the floor with mattress.

Woke up by the rooster's wake up call.
Stretch body, went out and smell the fresh air~
Nature~

Whenever it rains, there's always a risk of being flooded.
I experienced once, in my Aunt's house, another pekan near Sik.
I think I cried that time. Not sure, memory faded.
I thought I'll be dead that time, the water level was almost at my neck.
I'm still young that time.

Many memories.
Precious memories.

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

ooo, tat is the true kampung lfe!!!

-JoJo- said...

The small kid is just more adorable than you. :p jkjk.