Pages

Friday, November 20

Hehehe

Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello Hello ~

HELLO WORLDDDD :D

Holiday finally started LOL
And I don't know what to update -_-
I actually don't feel like blogging O_O
Must be the dramas hahaha.

So, today is Friday ..
Very soon, another Friday will come ..
Then .. November is gone .. =0=

Gonna go out later with cousin,
Take report card ..

*breathes in, breathes out*

I'm still wondering whether what teacher said was true.
Can't be too happy YET .. what if it isn't true :O
Yeah, I don't believe in myself hahaha.
Cos I somehow think it's impossible -_-"

Oh, I got 1 pending post =.=
bout TGI Friday !
Ehhh .. today's Friday hor .. hahahhaa..
Later I'll post it up :P
I love their VANILLA milk shake :D



ps; I'M FULLY RECOVER ALREADYYYY!!!!


BLUEBERRY CHEESE TART,

HERE I COMEEEE !!

*evil laughs`*

No comments: