Pages

Saturday, June 27

Hari Koperasi and Happy b'day Michele!

Saturday school again. But this time is a leeeeetle bit special, despite the numbers of students attending this school day :D Never I see in my 4 years of life in school that much people attending Saturday school :D

The reason is because today is Hari Koperasi! Woot! All societies will be putting up stalls and the Peers (PRS) are having this Ghost House thing. Didn't went in though. I had a Tarot Card stall xD

Overall it was fun! Earned a few bucks .. about RM14 I guess. Can't really remember much. Can't really walk around and take photos argh, nevermind. But the Chinese Society de Muazi really nice loh! I'm so taking the recipe from her xD

Oh, one more thing, it was soooooo freaaaaaaking hot !! Especially the food stalls. No likey!


Early morning sky~


Err, you know me de lah xD


Diyana~ We're complaining at the back xD Hot dao xD


Hui Teng xD Got some paper thing on her head XD


Visvani~ Holding my bottle XD


Fioooooona ~


My "stall" ROFL!



My powers ..... LOL


She really can draw weh!! Envy si wo liao D: D:


The birthday girl Michele!!

Happy birthday! :D


This look like those trees in The Lion King LOL XD


A drawing of me *ahem* by Tham Sze Min! :D :D
and she stays around my neighbourhood! Cool xD


That's all~ :D
Damn tired I tell you! Ugh.
Bye~

Oh, continue voting D: if can, share with me why you chose that answer D:

1 comment:

doni_boney said...

nice drawing


hemmo-hemmo.blogspot.com