Pages

Saturday, July 26

100th post.

onehundred.




Ok. Since this is the 100th post.
I shall not blog about something which is very unmoral :) Hehehee.
So, it's a Saturday! So, still having school. Boo!
Gotong-royong... Clean clean wipe wipe.
I thought exams are coming (?) Still got time gotong-royong?
Study in a clean environment ok..

Bah, after school still got piano lesson later! Save me.
I hate drawing, but I still draw to waste time ._.
Should go art lesson and learn how to color and paint lol.

I think I'm an all rounder. :D (according to my mom)
But, not being very perfect and good for everything.
At least I know how.

It's not good you know. Know how to do everything but not mastering it. What for?
What do you prefer? Having ONLY ONE super skill and being the best among others in that skill
OR having many skill but not mastering them and not the best?
Stupid thoughts. Pfft.

If you can't be best in anything. Try being your best in everything.

AHHH. Makes no sense ._.

Ok lah, this post is just for the sake of updating I guess.
Since it's so boring and wasting time
I think maybe this blog should be closed :D
But impossible I think. Don't feel like leaving Nuffnang lol.

Mother's friend gave her 2 little plastic pots of cacti (reminds me of my Summary exercise -.-)
One with yellow flower and the other with red :) Me likey the red one :]
They're weird ok.
They bloom and closed the next day.
AND BLOOM AGAIN -___-
Only one day ._.

Some random photos of them :) Cute right? :P














After all the cacti thing.
July is gonna end sooon.
Sad eh? I know. Sigh..
Don't want it to end? Yeah, me too...
Why? BECAUSE THERE'S LIKE A THOUSAND OF EXAMS LINING UP CHEWING UP GOBBLING UP ALL MY RELAXING LIFE!
Oh well, my Domino's pizza voucher only got 2 more left! Wooo!
Imagine having pizza every week ._. FOR FREEEEEE ! MUAHAHAHHAA.
I'm eating now btw. Sorry no photo as evidence. Who cares when you have freeee PIZZA!

Going in to shop, order pizza, give coupon, wait pizza, take pizza, open door, BACK HOME AND EAT!! Wooots! Ok lah enough boasting. You all don't really like Domino's pizza also.

But srsly, Pizza Hut's pizza is ugh.. very bored with their pizza already :P
Well, you can go try Italianese pizza also lol.

Ok LAH, ciao!

and STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT POST!!

No comments: