Pages

Sunday, July 27

Err...FLIES anyone?

onehundredandone.



Right... I mentioned about something unmoral in my last post...
Yeah, so this is it.

WARNING: VERY DISGUSTING POST FOR SOME OF YOU AHEAD >_>

but i think not really that disgusting lah ._.

Here goes!

I was stalking a fly...oops, i mean, two flies..
When they're enjoying their time..making....... something ._.
I know this should be private.
And it SURE is a VERY PRIVATE stuff.
But...
It....
Was....
So....
IRRITATING!

They were making some noise also wtf.
When I shooooo them, they're like..
Stuck together..
Even when they FLY, they FLY TOGETHER!
Cannot be separated! .__.
Ain't they loving?! Made me so jealous you know ahhahahawtf.

They made love in my kitchen!
When I was eating, I saw something on the pipe.
Buzzing ._. "zzz.....zzzz........zzzzzzzzzzz" ARGH!!
The FLIES.


Seee for yourself! Pfft.
It's nature ok. You can choose not to see. lol.







I think this is the best angle lolwtf.

That was still on the pipe.. Now, they flew to a piece of mirror near the cooking place -___-


Me likey this cos you can see the reflection lol xD

I'm sorry if it sored your eyes.
Oh well, gotta go! Ciaoooo! :)

No comments: