Pages

Thursday, July 3

I am lost

eightytwo.



I don't know what's wrong these days.
My brain is like...cracking in pieces -_-
Srsly! Gosh, I feel like banging my head on the wall ; pulling my hair ; slapping my face ; chewing some gum ! Omg.
Headache and I feel dizzy! Even in class.
My mood ain't good, the weather is hot, the haze.

AND IDK WHY TODAY IN MORAL CLASS SUDDENLY GOT ONE SMELL THAT STINK UNTIL I FEEL LIKE DYING OK! IT'S LIKE SOME DEAD CORPSE OR DEAD ANIMAL OR 100879537689745 PACKS OF RUBBISH OR VERY SMELLY THING!

That was real ok! I was like...A fish, on the land, GASPING for air! But useless -__-;

Ok, continue...

The weather is hot and suddenly it rains.
I don't know what is happening to me nowadays lah! T_T

I almost felt like dying yesterday again.
The feeling of vomiting, headache, dizzyness. Oh shits. Killing me ok!

and lastly, I lost the ability of blogging.
Lazyness is overcoming me!
Tags will be replied soon...soon......
I will try T_T
Bear with me T_T

No comments: