Pages

Friday, March 21

NOTHING




Currently listening to- Nothing.
Current mood- Nothing.
Currently addicted to- Nothing.

Yes. NOTHING. NO THING.

I FEEL NOTHING NOW.

Thanks to MYSELF.

Thanks to the exams. Gahh, Mr. 70 seems to like me. Know who is that? The marks. wtf. I think I've been getting 3 of them already. Great eh? Last time 75 love me. Now 70. Next time, 40. wtf. Gees, I don't care laa. It's over anyway, but parents will come talk and nag about how last minute I am.

Come on, I know lah ohkay. I'm already trying not. And yesterday's piano ain't going well. ABRSM is going to change their syllabus next year, and means I have to pass with AT LEAST merit this year fyi NO PASS ONLY. And pass is hard enough cos with my stupid lazy attitude. Plus there's this stupid PMR. Everything is like clashing together. If nothing had happened before this, maybe I won't be so stress out. It seems that they never cared about this incident already, but their stupid looks still give me the creeps.

And NOW, my results is shit. How great ? Thou it's just a stupid Ujian Setara, and why am I repeating all this shits, idk. Just that mood really no good. But compare to one of my friend (girl) I think she is more down than me.

It's over already, and pls don't mention about it lor ohkay. I do well in my coming exams is better than wasting your saliva talking all these to me, cos, it doesn't really get in my mind. I think I'm having a drastic drop in my results just like.....

.

.

.

.



BN. :D

(they give out sweets)
((later tooth decay wtf))
(((they think children voting))) :D



Ohkay. Chop the exams.

I don't understand why people like to miss call. Damn irritating you know ?! Idiot fella. Somemore he doesn't know me. wtf. Texting me =" Boleh kenal tak ? " Wtf, English please? Playing miss call during the nights, and morning. wtf. Lifeless.

Did I mention about curry puffs? Yesterday night was watching one show at TV2. :D Lame Malay show laa. Quite farnnie. And it suppose to be those disgusting stuff i guess. Bilik No. 13 :D
It's about CURRY PUFFS. DELICIOUS YUMMY PUFFS MADE BY HUMAN MEAT as the INTI :D it's KARIPAP ISTIMEWA :D Wanna try >:) ?

Damn lame lor, don't understand why my brother scare. Sometimes, my mom thought that me and my bro have an opposite personality. & I do think so :) Weird.

Anyway, saw Su-Iaane in the school opposite restaurant ! :D Hahaa, she was in pretty red. Nice ler, imagine I'm wearing orange. wtf. EWWW. sucks. Don't know why there's ORANGE house for sports. YUCK.

that's all. you actually can quit reading. cos there's nothing special :D


OH AND,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE XIN ! :D

&&.
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY !

(wtf. going sch on good friday.)
((stupid lor. should be staying at home :D))
((( whats good friday? :X )))

No comments: