Pages

Monday, March 31

Pick n' Brew @ 1 Utama, Outtings




Currently listening to- Qi Dai Ai- JJ
Current mood- Excited (?)

1 UTAMA HERE I COME !

....


....


....

On the waaaaaay :)


1st take. - Oops. Speak no evil :P


2nd take! -:D Now you can see his mouth ;)


Went celebrating so-called birthday in 1Utama yesterday :D Plus, my mother's boss opened a new restaurant named- Pick n' Brew. Well, it wasn't bad I can say. Especially the Irish drink. Only RM 2 for each glass OHMG (!) On that particular day only with free muffin !! Special promotion :P







Pick n' Brew @ 1 Utama.


All these made by coffee beans :O



Look at Msia !! HAHAA -___-" So small.


Sacks of coffee beans from Kenya, Sumatera, Brazil etc..

We each ordered food lor. ;)



The spicing and olive oil and stuff.


With the bread. Nice bread ~~


ZOMG LOR ! Got big fly with red eyes.
(I was actually focusing on it)
(( Then the waiter passed by and shooed it :[ ))
(((That's why so blur :D)))


My Cream of Mushroom RM13
Not bad thou :D



Bolognese Spaghetti



The Irish Drink :O IT'S A MUST TRY !


Curry Laksa *MUST TRY !!



HAHAHAHA !! Mother's friend taking video! Lol.



The fooooood we ordered :O


Greeeeeedy bro xD


Cousin's sis Potato Salad :O (Photographed by cousin bro)


(Photographed by ME !! LOLOL ! )


MY LAGSANA :O CHEEEESY :P


ZOMG !! WHAT'S THIS ?!?!?!??!!
EWWW. Like MAGGOTS -___-.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, It's just the drink lor.
My bro go play with it. eww.



Hey there handsome! Lol. ;)



The Pick n' Brew ads. :) At Old Wing above Soho Restaurant :)


2 Leng luis advertising. HAHAHA :X



After makan, then we head for movies!! The Water Horse-Legend of the Deep :D
Well, the story line is kinda simple. But, the water horse still damn cute when it is SMALL -___-" Crusoe the water horse and Angus the boy :D


We tooks sampats photo outside the GSC cinema lor! Zomg!! Don't believe then scroll down LOL.


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Dumb lor -___-"


Get what I mean? sampats LOL :P


MORE SAMPAT -__-"
I AM FALLING OHKAY ?!


Something something.



Heheheh. KUNGFU PANDA :P



I look short lor T___T


Toilets. -__-


3 sampats :P HAHA -____-"


Well, idk why people like to take photo in toilet lor. with the smelly aroma LOL. i know wrong word -__-. wth. most the photos are taken badly. i know i know. cos my cousin bro holding the camera. hard to find people who take nice photos like *ahem* me *ahem* *cough, chokes, and dieeeee* :D

Wanted to hunt for goody two shoes bag, but it was hard. and 1U is not IOI MALL. I think it's 4 times bigger than IOI -___-; so, just gave up and get some $$ from cousins LOL. I sound like a bloody money vampire. LOL :P I'm good ohkay, the lunch we ate not cheap lor. :D

So, 1st of April, this bloody little web mistress birthday :D Lol. Get ready your presents lor! LOL! And beware of Aprilfool's day, don't be fooled :P

*No one can fool me ohkay, I'm the queen tomorrow!! LOL :P*

No comments: