Pages

Wednesday, April 2

Busy busy busy...



CURRENTLY UP TO NOTHING.

So very the sorry, well, i guess no ones checking up here also :D

Yesterday was Aprilfool and it indeed is my birthday. Sadly couldn't really celebrate cos being too busy lately. And there's nothing special about it also :D So, it was just a normal day for people to prank other people :P Anyone get pranked? Boo.

Am very BUSY these days I tell you. Not only for staybacks, there's some transportation problem also. So, there's no time for me to update, BUT, check back often laa, maybe I got update? LOL -____-"

VERY TIRED AND BUSY AND SLEEPY AND FEEL LIKE KILLING AND SCOLDING. LOL !


omg im so emotional. thats bad. lol xD


gaaah, tomorrow's my chinese poem competition in SMK Pusat Bandar Puchong (1) which is Cynthia's school. Nuuuoooo ! It sucks lor I tell you. But still hope can get prize lor. Last year lost like shit. Boo. WISH ME LUCKKKK LAH ! aiyoh.

AND HEREBY THANKS EVERYONE FOR WISHING ME BDAY ! AND TAGS WILL BE REPLY ASAP ! ;)

btw, where's my present? :P

No comments: