Pages

Sunday, April 27

I won RM15.000,00 people!

fortyfive.



Currently sick. T_T

I think my nose hate me.
Then my throat.
Now my head. T__T

Ok, but I think someone loves me omg.
Yes, I'm serious.
Cos, I received this msg which can prove that they love me LOL.

This all started when it was 9.15am
I was cuddling under my blanket cos it was like freezing cold.
And then....

*vibrates*

(after 2 minutes)

*VIBRATESS !! *

(got irritated what human sms people so early)
((search phone everywhere!))
((( AHHHA ! GOTCHA ! )))

Flips phone.
press press press.
and I saw this ....






WOOO. Tempting eh?





Not! -.-
Wonder who so stupid play prank again.
The number is weird thou.
Then...

*opens msg*

Very funny -.- Congratulations in English,
Then the whole thing in Malay -.-
RM 15.000,00 LEH !!

*since when I pumped petrol oil in Petronas ah? -.-



I thought they will put Thank you as the ending :D
Cos the starting is in English too! .__.
WAH long number o_O

So this lame stupid msg woke me up in the morning.
and made me thought got people love me till gimme money.
In the end, nothing. Even my beauty sleep said byebye.


Wonder who fall for it and really go call that number.
BEWARE !! :D
Don't take things for granted ._.



was tag by Crissy!.

What ........ Means



You are a seeker of knowledge, and you have learned many things in your life.

You are also a keeper of knowledge - meaning you don't spill secrets or spread gossip.

People sometimes think you're snobby or aloof, but you're just too deep in thought to pay attention to them.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.

You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.

You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.

You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated.

You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want.

You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.

You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.

You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



LOL !!
This is kinda true for some lah.
I'm not that wise o_O
I need to work hard to get something T__T
My name had been change! :D
But I still do this test with my real name :)
Not lying ok? :D

Try this test people ! :D
YELLOW shirt people, you should know who are you :D LOL!!

ps: click on this thing below here ok? thanks! :D

|
v

3 comments:

Bengbeng said...

Hey, thanks! For advertising on my blog. Glad to drop by here. :)

s.kuan said...

LOL i get that kind of sms all the time. it's so lame right LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL i have been receive the same kind msg, dont easily trust them:D