Pages

Wednesday, April 30

Should I? or Shouldn't I?

fortyeight.



Sigh, I feel like blogging in chinese as I express myself better in Chinese. Hah.
Anyway, there's this friend of mine, whom I somehow stopped myself from being too friendly with her for some reason. As is avoiding her la! ._.
It just happened that second.
My sense told me that it isnt good.
I seldom act in this way ok, as people know I'm friendly! hahaha. -__-"
Its been starting this year. Sigh...


Then last few days, she somehow had some issues with her own stuff and can't really control herself which is weird because she is good in hiding her feelings. So, maybe there's chance she broke down or whatever.
After 5 seconds, her tears just went poof*
Ohkay. She's strong lor!

As a friend we should somehow care for her.
But... Maybe for me I think I should let her calm down or what.
So I try not to talk about anything that could cause her broke down again...

Then, yesterday, when I was cleaning up my piles of paper in my file.
I saw something different. It was a letter!
From her. Well, I opened it as usual and read it.
She wrote about how she felt and about her issues.
Well, I don't know why she wrote that to me and I feel that this thing is weird again ._.

Ok, maybe she just need a friend...
But she's the one who is causing all this...
I really don't know what I should do.
Maybe I will just act like nothing happened, although this sounds oh-so-cruel to you all and her, but think again...... Sigh...
Maybe I'm just that stupid dumb and cold blooded.

I really thought that she was a friend since form 1 and form 2.
But somehow, maybe I changed or she changed.
Everything changed I can say.
Things that had happened cannot be the way like the past.
Well, I think I should just say "sorry" in my heart and hope that she'll move on.
It's not a big deal actually. Things will be fine after a few weeks or so.
Sigh...
I think I should write in Chinese also. Haha -.-

昨天,正在收拾文件夹时
突然发现冒出了一张折了的纸。
当然是把它给打开嘛。
看到了字体,就认得出是谁写的。

其实,她所在信内提的,或许是她内心话吧!
但,好想跟她说声抱歉
也许你会认为你是孤单一人
但,我可以告诉你,全世界不止你一个。
所以这是没什么大不了的。

要真的遇上好知己,
我可以说,
是非常非常地难!

遇上了,就珍惜吧!
遇不到,也无所谓。
生活还不是照过。

大家多数都是依赖朋友的吧!
离开了家,离开了父母,
长时间所遇见的,自然而然就是「朋友」

是好是坏,只能自己区分。
是友是敌,只能带眼识人。


家家有本难念的经,我也少不了。
或许,你的经比较难念吧!
但,也不是一样要活下去。
事实总是残酷的,我们不得不承认。

既然如此,
何必那么执著呢?
看开点,做人也开心点!


至于,会不会回信给你,
对我来说,
还是个,
未知数

如果
我令你失望了
我也只能说声
抱歉

No comments: