Pages

Monday, April 28

I'm in hell ella ella O_O


fortysix.




great. i think i cannot talk already.
i've been forcing myself and yet no voice is coming out.
yay ! she's voiceless ! no more noisy house .__.

i really feel like screaming ahhhhhhhh ~!!!!!!!
-_______________________-|||
you see, i'm going nuts fyi.
the weather is making me sick.
hot HOT HOTT !!!!

sigh. i dont like this.
im back home early and yet im not doing what im suppose to do.
STUDY ! PIANO ! SLEEP ._.
ok well, maybe no sleep, but at least the 1st two stuff. -.-

HOW I WISHED I HAD THAT RM 15,000,00
Imagine what I can do with it. :O
Actually that money very little only -.-
Everything now so omgsoEXPENSIVE!
Eh! Even one roti bakar already RM1 leh!
*ahem* i-am-a *ahem* very *coughs* POOR *chokes* Peopleeee-eek......*dies*
Yes, poor as in no $__$ .
Thats why cannot even afford a RM1 Roti bakar!
can you believe that? -.-

Ok lah, that's too far k?
But, you see, even the rice and stuff price are WOOOOO going up RISE RISE RISE !!
SO, that means, no more cheap nasi lemak, cheap chicken rice, cheap zhap fan. LOL!
Unless you want those smelly overnight one lah! ._.
Sighh!
It's like TEN TIMES the price compare to 1957-1973 I guess >__>
only 30-50 cents a bowl of nice assam laksa!
and now ABOVE RM 10 also got! sheesh!

Speaking about assam laksa,
Assam Laksa in Sri Melaka at Amcorp Mall superduperDElicious lor!
Not to forget their CENDOL !
WOOOO, I can still taste it!
Strong scent of GULA MELAKA!
You can put as much as you want...
The whole bottle also no problem if you wanna get diabetes :D

So, Money is hard to earn.
There's NO SUCH thing as easy getting money!
Don't fall for any winning lottery and stupid stuff like my RM 15,000,00 -.-
Well, there IS some exclusion, :D
example > NUFFNANG! :P
Just earn cold hard cash by blogging! Hee!

Well, thou everything is expensive and stuff, WE STILL LIKE TO SPEND MONEY RIGHT?!
Come on! Like who doesn't ._.
Spend them on clothes, foods, handphones, bill, movies, hang outs, mamaks, etc...
AND
NOT
TO
FORGET
KARAOKE lor! ._.





REDBOX PLUS @ Pavilion !


Outtings at Pavilion!


Cousins!


:D


Healthy Fruit Salad. Lol.




YOU SEE! FOOOOD!
The buffet ain't bad you know!
And free flow of drinks >:)
It's needed after all the singing and stuff!


OHKAY....


I think I'm getting too far about this,
SO, I'm sick lah.
1st time this year ._.
unless headache is a sickness -.-

Gotta go SLEEP WORK :D

Before that go this blog. which I promised to promote earlier. LOL :D

2 comments:

Bengbeng said...

hey i want rm15000 oso :)

Anonymous said...

there are no such an easy way to get money.. otherwise u go rob the bank.. haha...

anyway, i got the same sms like u but i get even more, rm17k huh? kaka.. so funny, when i give them my phone number? haha

I agree wif u, nuffnang is one of the way to earn money...hehe