Pages

Thursday, April 3

Competition




Just so you know. I went for a poem reciting competition today!! And the result was very
unsuspectable unbelievable impossible but yet, our school got the 4th -____-"

Yeah, not even the 1st three. But, at least we got something right? I still remember we got nothing last year. haha ! ;X Every other school was very good. Especially your sch miss Cynthia, not only quite good, is very good lor! Adoi.




Like alot trees liddat LOL!


Us with Pn. Liew !


Blur till like this cos friend dunno hold camera wtf.
When next turn, camera dead. Ugh!


idk why the boy gimme the feeling of small version KKT. :D


***


Just SO YOU KNOW ALSO, its MY DAY on 1st of April, I think I've repeated this many times, so, here's some photos I celebrated yesterday! which is 2nd April -__-; Belated lor, sigh...

thanks to those who wished me AGAIN. and Michelle and Cynthia for putting my*ahem* photo in their blog. Lol.


Nice one! Lol xD

And you know? I LOVE MY CAKE !!! :D:D:D



Mhmmm ~~~






3 red :O My grandpa! spot that small little angpao?
He gave me ! :D


With mom! :)


Lame pose -__-



Heheh!



Poking the candle in xD


Makeeee a wish ~


Happy Birthday to me leh ! xD


You're mine ! xD


CHOPSSS IT! -__-"


:D



That's all lah.
I'M ALL WET LIKE A WET CHICKEN FOR 2 DAYS ALREADY !#$&^@%#&$
GAAHH!!! RAIN RAIN RAIN, DAMN. I THINK MUST BRING UMBRELLAAA TMR. HMPH!
Must be Qing Ming's festival :D

No comments: