Pages

Friday, April 25

3 tags in post wtf

OHKAY. I'M GONNA FINISH THIS!!
-Thanks to AHEM ! :D LOL.
-Don't say I didn't do this lol.



1st tag!

About YOU!

Name:
-XXX
Nickname:
-Cornetto -.-
Name you wish you had:
-I don't really know. Present name will do I guess :D
What do People normally Mistake your Name as:
-cardoor. spelling stuffs.
Birthday:
-April 1st
Birthplace:
-Doctor's hand -.-
Time of Birth:
-2500pm :D
Zodiac Sign:
-Aries!
How Tall are You:
-159cm T________T
Wish You were Taller:
-Yes, 165cm!! IMPOSSIBLE LAH sad.
Eye Colour:
-Dark brown :D
Eye Colour You want:
-Behind the hazel eyes ;)
Natural Hair Colour:
-Dark brown-ish
Current Hair Colour:
-same
Short or Long Hair:
-Long like ghost :D
Ever Dye your Hair a Bizarre Colour:
-Wish too :O
Last Time you did something Dramatic with your Hair:
-Combed my hair flat with the whole head of gel wtf. eeww.
Glasses or Contacts:
-Both -.-
Do you wear Make-up:
-Nope
Ever had Hair Extensions:
-yeshhhhh :D anyone paying the bill ?
Paint your Nails:
-Of course :)

THE OTHER GENDER

What Colour Eyes:
-Any colour that suits him :D
What Colour Hair:
-Normal laa. But no white hair lol. Look old ._.
Shy or Outgoing:
-Outgoing. but NOT TOO outgoing o_O
Looks or Personality:
-Looks, presentable. Personality, a MUST. :D
Sexy or Cute:
-.... O_O !
Serious or Fun:
-Serious when needed, fun when allowed.
Older or Younger than You:
-Older, or around my age.
A Turn On:
-Intelligence, patience...
Turn Off:
-Playboy, rude, thinks he is everything, SMOKE -.-
Flowers or Chocolates:
-Chocolates
Pepsi or Coke:
-What's the different anw.
Rap or Rock:
-Rock
Relationship or One Night Stand:
-Relationship
School or Work:
-Piano exam o_O
Love or Money:
-Both!!
Movies or Music:
-Both!!
Country or City:
-Har? City I guess.
Sunny or Rainy Days:
-Sunny :D Not too hot o_O
Friends or Family:
-Both.

HAVE YOU EVER?

Stole Something:
-..... err... urhm.... hmm... lol.
Smoked:
-Nope.
Hurt Someone Close to You:
-Think so.
Broke Someone’s heart:
-Guess so. :D
Had your Heart Broken:
-Nah :D
Wondered What was Wrong with You:
-Almost every minute :D
Wish you were a Prince/Princess:
-I don't kinda like princess :O
Liked Someone who was Taken:
-Err, not quite. :P
Shaved your head:
-Almost got into it omg. Freakkkay!
Been in Love:
-Puppy love ah? o_O
Used Chopsticks:
-Yea
Sang in the Mirror to Yourself:
-In mirror no. o_O

FAVOURITES

Flower:
-Elegant one :D
Candy:
-Mango Lot 10 sour one LOL
Song:
-Depends :D
Scent:
-Soothing
Colour:
-White, Pink, Blue, Red, Black :D
Movie:
-Horror perhaps? :D
Singer:
-Random
Word:
-BABIBO, EBO :D
Junk Food:
-ALOT!!!
Website:
-Blogs, Nuffnang etc.!
Location:
-My bed -.-
Animal:
-CJ7 LOL!!
Ever cried over someone:
-Think so..
Is there anything you wish you could change about yourself:
-A lot.
Do you think you’re attractive:
-ME?! LOL!! very funny -.-
If you had to choose a fairytale as your life what would you choose:
-Enchanted? LOL!! I want my life! :D













2nd tag!!!



Do-it-yourself-goodbye-letter

Do it like this :

Dear (the person who last texted/smsed you).
I don't really know how to tell you this, but __1__. I think I realized it __2__ __3__ and I saw you __4__ __5__. I'm sure you're enough to understand __7__. I'm returning __8__ to you, but I'll keep __9__ as a memory. You should also know that I __10__ __11__.

__12__, -Your name-




1. What's the colour of your shirt?
Blue - Our romance is over
Red - Our affair is over
White - I'll join the monestary
Black - I dislike you
Green - Our horoscope doesn't match
Grey - You're a pervert
Yellow - I'm selling myself
Pink - Your nostrils are insulting
Brown - The mafia wants you No shirt - You're a loserOther - I'm inlove with your sister

2. Which is your birth month?
January - That night
February - Last year
March - When your dwarf bit me
April - When I tripped on sesame seeds
May - First of May
June - When you put cuffs on me
July - When I threw up
August - When I saw the shrunken head
September - When we skinny dipped
October - When I quoted Santa
November - When your dog ran amok
December - When I changed tennis shoes

3. Which food do you prefer?
Tacos - In your apartment
Pizza - In your camping car
Pasta - Outside of Chicago
Hamburgers - Under the bus
Salad - As you ate enchilada
Chicken - In your closet
Kebab - With Paris Hilton
Fish - In women's clothing
Sandwiches - At the Hare Krishna graduation
Lasagna - At the mental hospital
Hot dog - Under a state of trance
Annat - With George Bush and his wife

4. What's the color of your socks?
Yellow - Hit on
Red - Insult
Black - Ignore
Blue - Knock out
Purple - Pour syrup on
White - Carve your initials into
Grey - Pull the clothes off
Brown - Put leeches on
Orange - Castrate
Pink - Pull the toupee off
Barefoot - Sit at
Other - Drive out

5. What's the colour of your underwear?
Black - My best freind
White - My father
Grey - Bill Clinton
Brown - My fart balloon
Purple - My mustard soufflé
Red - Donald Duck
Blue - My avocado plant
Yellow - My penpal in Ghana
Orange - My Kid-Rock collection
Pink - Manchester United's goalkeeper
None - My John F. Kennedy-statue
Other - The crazy monk

6. What do you prefer to watch on TV?
Scrubs - Man
O.C. - Emotional
One Tree Hill - Open
Heroes - Frostbitten
Lost - High
House - Scarred
Simpsons - Cowardly
The News - Mongolic
Idol - Masochistic
Family Guy - Senile
Top Model - Middle-Class
Annat - Ashamed

7. Your mood right now?
Happy - How awful I've felt
Sad - How boring you are
Bored - That Santa doesn't exist
Angry - That your pimples are at the last stage
Depressed - That we're cousins
Excited - That there is no solution to this
Nervous - The middle-east
Worried - That your Honda sucks
Apathetic - That I did a sex-change
Ashamed - That I'm allergic to your hamster
Cuddly - That I get turned on by garbage men
Overjoyous - That I'm open
Other - That Extreme Home Makeover sucks

8. What's the colour of your walls in your bedroom?
White - Your ring
Yellow - Your love letters
Red - Your Darth Vader-poster
Black - Your tame stone
Blue - The couch cushions
Green - The pictures from LA
Orange - Your false teeth
Brown - Your contact book
Grey - Our matching-snoopy bibs
Purple - Your old lottery coupons
Pink - The cut toenails
Other - Your memories from the military service

9. The first letter of your first name?
A/B - Your photo
C/D - The oil stocks
E/F - Your neighbour Martin
G/H - My virginity
I/J - The results of blood-sample
K/L - Your left ear
M/N - Your suicide note
O/P - My common sense
Q/R - Your mom
S/T - Your collections of butterflies
U/V - Your criminal record
W/X - David's tricot outfits
Y/Z - Your grades from college

10. The last letter in your last name?
A/B - Always will remember
C/D - Never will forget
E/F - Always wanted to break
G/H - Never openly mocked
I/J - Always have felt dirty before
K/L - Will tell the authorities about
M/N - Told in my confession today about
O/P - Was interviewed by the Times about
Q/R - Told my psychiatrist about
S/T - Get sick when I think of
U/V - Always will try to forget
W/X - Am better off without
Y/Z - Never liked

11. What do you prefer to drink?
Water - Our friendship
Beer - Senility
Soft drink - A new life as a clone
Soda - The incarnation life as an eskimo
Milk - The apartment building
Wine - Cocaine abuse
Cider - A passionate interest for mice
Juice - Oprah Winfrey imitations
Mineral water - Embarrassing rash
Hot chocolate - Eggplant-fetishism
Whisky - To ruin the second world war
Other - To hate the Boston Celtics

12. To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation?
Thailand - Warm regards
USA - Best regards
England - Good luck on your short-term leave from jail
Spain - Go on drown yourself
China - Disgusting regards
Germany - With ease
Japan - Go burn
Greece - Your everlasting enemy
Australia - Greetings to your frog Leonard
Egypt - Fuck off now
France - In pain
Other - Greetings to your freaky family



Dear XXX.
I don't really know how to tell you this, but our affair is over. I think I realized it When I tripped on sesame seeds At the mental hospital and I saw you Sit at The crazy monk. I'm sure you're enough to understand That Santa doesn't exist. I'm returning The cut toenails to you, but I'll keep Your left ear as a memory. You should also know that I Told in my confession today about Eggplant-fetishism.

Go burn, XXX.
















3rd tag!!!!!



1. How many months are there until your birthday?
- Next year, 10-11 months?

2. Have you gotten gum stuck on your hair?
- NO WAY!!

3. When was the last time you got straight A's?
- UPSR

4. Where is your brother right now?
- Tuition

5. Is your handwriting large, tiny or normal..nice..ugly..tidy or untidy?
- Tiny/normal, fugly and very not tidy LOL.

6. Are you currently listening to a song?
- Nop

7. Do you have a cellphone?
- Yea

8. Do you own any kind of yellow clothing?
- LOL!!!!!! HAHAHAHAAA !!!! Yes-.-

9. What do you hate about the opposite sex?
- Smoke and Playyyboy!

10. How many piercings do you have?
- 2 o_O

11. What time is it?
- 1551pm

12. What colour are your eyes?
- Brown, light brownish, hazelish, okay going too far.

13. How are you today?
- depressed, sleepy, tired, bored.

14. How long does it take you to take a shower?
- Depends, maybe around 10-25 minutes.

15. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
- When I sit in front, yes. When back, no.

16. What jewellery do you wear all the time?
- Braces :B

17. What would you say if your doctor told you were pregnant?
- WTFROGG!! Are you sure? Coool. I can produce a child with out ferterlisation of ovum and sperm wtf.

18. Do you believe in aliens?
- Maybe?

19. Any siblings?
- Yes. One cute bro as what people call him T__T

20. What are you doing tomorrow?
- Swimming I guess

21. Who are you meeting tomorrow?
- My maid, parents, brother, dusts, o_O

22. What colour are your socks?
- White and shocking pink below my foot!

23. How long is your hair?
- Above my ass :D

24. What school do you go to?
- Secondary.

25. What are you allergic to?
- The sun! I will sneeze when I look at the sun okay?!

26. Can others make you cry easily?
- Why cry so easily -.-

27. Whose house did you last go to?
- My own.

28. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
- My aunt made it! :D

29. Who dresses up the best among your friends?
- Quite alot :D

30. Tag?
- Humans lah. lol.














游戲規則:被點到名字的要在自己的博客裏寫下自己的答案,然後去掉一個你最不喜歡的問題再补上一個你的問題,仍然 組成20個問題,傳給其他8個人,列出其 他8個需要回答問題的人的名字,還要到這8個人的博客裏留言通知對方----你被點名了,被點名者不得拒絕回答問題,完成遊戲的人將會永遠得到大家的祝 福。這8個人要在自己的博客裏註明是從哪裏接到的,並且再傳給其他8個人,讓遊戲繼續下去,不得囘傳。被點到名字的人將會得到大家的祝福,並且所有美好的 願望都會在不久的將來實現。


1. 如果你有特异功能, 你会干什么?
答:令我拥有更多的特异功能 o_O

2. 最满意你身体的哪一部分?
答:眼睛呱。

3. 认为自己哪一个优点最讨人欢喜?
答:无 ~~ T__T

4. 希望有个怎样的恋爱?
答:幸福,甜美,长久

5. 你最想去哪个地方?
答:到世界各地

6. 最受不了自己哪个缺点?
答:懒!

7. 如果有不开心的事情,你会怎么办?
答:就写在纸呀, 然后
烧掉!哇哈哈 -.-

8. 最害怕失去的东西?
答:还不知道 :D

9. 现在最想做的事?
答:读好书,考好钢琴

10. 若遇見喜歡的人,你會怎樣做?
答:看情况!0.0

11. 说出点你名的人的3个优点。
答:
漂亮, 好谈, 聪明

12. 你满意你的生活吗?
答:还好

13. 遇到不喜歡的人﹐你會怎樣拒絕?
答:敬而远之 :D

14. 你最讨厌怎样的人?
答:喜欢窜人,吃里扒外,骗人,说话有骨 ,没有道德的人

15. 你最难过的事情。
答:好难列出叻。

16. 你觉得最美的事物是什么?
答:美女咯! 哈哈! 日出的时候吧!

17. 你认为遇到什么样的事情才会令你觉得人性很黑暗?
答:人性本来都是黑暗的啦!

18. 如果能让你实现一个愿望,会是什么?
答:有无数的愿望!(好贪心啊! :P)

19. 你的心愿是。。。
答:
有无数的愿 :P

20. 如果人生可以重来过,你会吗?
答:我会,挽救回所发生的一切…


我点杨添贤, 我看只有他会做吧!:P


FUIYOH!!! FINALLY FINISH THE TAGssss. ! Weeee~ -.-

Kinda meaningless lah. zzz

No comments: