Pages

Sunday, April 6

EBO -___-"




Currently listening to- Inconsolable.
Current mood- SAD. VERY SAD T_______T

These days was quite something something.

Had some so-called DRAMA practicing early in th SAT morning which is very dramatic. *coughs!

Then went tighten the stupid braces yesterday which means I can't eat any good food this few days which is very torturing for me as you know I like to eat till I'm very full and I like good food. :D

Bro went to learn how to swim cos of eating too much. I want him to slim down so do my parents. But hor, I scare later he slim down become a stick liao not cute leh! T__T I want to have a cute bro !!

Ohkay, cos of him, now maybe I have to go learn swimming also :( Idk whether is good cos is good cos I can grow tall? MAYBE T___T. is bad cos i hate the chlorine and stuff that will make my skin dry and the sun make me look darker and later you all think I'm a Indian and stuff and start talking Tamil with me :(

Went Pavilion again, and hunting for bags and still fail cos haven't find th ones I like. Where to buy nice bags? As in those goody two shoes bags that can put lotsa text books ! :D

I think I'm going swimming also, cos everyone in th family is going -___-" Search for swimming attire in Pavilion also. -__-" Nevermind.

Me and mom had some stupid and dumb convo in the car in the carpark of Pavilion.

Convo between me + mom = EBO -__-"

as in evil and dumbo.

SO CUTE RIGHT?!
Maybe I should call myself EBO :D
-________-;

Dumbvil sounds weird , so ebo works well! :D


Anyone watched Underdog ? It's long time ago movie I guess. Had some laughs thou. :D


And I got STM alrdy.
STM = Short Term Memory =="
I forgot during assembly girls suppose to sit infront or at the back ==!!
I thought of it during my dinner and keep thinking bout it till I ask both my friends then only I remembered it. ==" I think EBO really suits me. Thou I'm NOT THAT EVIL. >:)

My parents gonna gimme TUITION!! Yay! Home tuition!! -___-; Free one leh!! No need pay one summore got air-cond! -__-;

It's getting meaningless now.

No pictures and photos and all cos forgot to bring any camera and stuff.



**

I AM SAD. DAMN SAD. HURT. T_____T
WHY AM I SO STUPID ?! *sobs
WHY DID I NOT GET MY PARENTS CLEVER GENES ?!!
WHY !!
TELL ME WHY i_____i
IF I GET THOSE GENES, NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN.
NOTHING.
*rip.


she's out!

No comments: