Pages

Saturday, April 12

Swimming :O

forty.



Currently listening to- Bu Xiang Dong De ; Angela
Current mood- Tired ; Sneezy lol.

Ahh ahh AHHHH CHIEWWW !!

*ahem*

This is what you get when you swim in the rain and get up when the wind is blowing damn strong. T____T

boooo.


Soo eager to grow tall. STUPID!! *sneeze.


I think must exercise more. Other than growing tall, I think I'm getting rounder. Lol! More stable. HAHAAWTF! *sneeze.

Gees, been sneezing all the way. *sneeze. I think cos someone talking bad about me :D Yay! Somebody actually remembers me -__-" *sneezeeeee!

Nah, I think I'm getting a cold. T___T !

Omg, I suck at free style. Sigh! I only know breast stroke. :D
And the trainer say I got good stamina.HAHA! xD

I think he wouldn't know that when I play basketball during standard 2 I saw sliver stuff. Like those on the TV ok?! wtf. NOT JOKING. NOT FUNNY. hmph!

Got to go eat again! :D Dinner lah :D I love food. Food is LOVED ! <3

Enjoy ya weekends! It's sweet and SHORT :(



wait........




it's coming again!!













AHHHH CHIEWWW !! *gets cold T__T


enjoy :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo.. thanks for dropping by.. err.. dunno u remember whether u was there in my blog or not.. sorry for taking so long to reply u...

Blogger ||::[K]aRmEr[N]::|| said...

is this ur new blog or what? Lol! nah, where's that anyway? i'm still 15 yrs old in a country call Msia :D You?

er.. the blog tat u 'landed' on that day is my contest blog.. the real one is http://streamlin.blogspot.com

i'm from msia too lah.. lolz.. am 23 and studying medicine in russia. going to finish next july.. u? 15, young and energetic huh? have a nice day! nice to meet u too!

Ginny Han said...

do u take do those pictures by urself?! those beginning of ur posts. very cute lah! =)

ahhahah so random
=p