Pages

Wednesday, December 17

Busy busy busy.

Argh, I'm owing people many tags.
I'll finish it someday Sorry guys lol.
Many things to do now!
Guess what, Christmas is like in a week time!
Which means, PMR results will be releasing very soon.
Which leads to, a "HAPPY" New Year.
Which is, the start of form 4 life.
Oh my, sometimes I just feel like freezing the time :/

I wonder how form 4 life is gonna be
So called sweet sixteen next year .. then SPM
I don't wanna fail any subjects next year lah srsly.
Physics may be my 1st sub
Or maybe any science subject / add maths :O

After 28 days, it'll be Chinese New Year! Get ready your angpaos people!
But I doubt the amount of money we're receiving.
Recession lah
But, sure got good food to eat right?

And and, I hope I won't do anything bad next year >:|
Sheesh! Better not mention about it anymore, not a good thing >:|

/edit.
Before the upcoming photo,
Click Cyndi's blog's nuffnang ads ! xDD
Before that, click mine too okay :P
And now, I, present you ..


Ashley!



Lol. Cute right
My babysitter's granddaughter :D
Sorry for the bad quality lah, 1.3mp phone is liddat de lah
Can you believe it, my babysitter since I was baby till 3 yrs old.
After all these years, her very own granddaughter in 3 :)

Bumped into her in IOI Mall.
Yeah, it's a small place where almost all Puchong people go
Often bump into people :/

Everything that happened seemed like .. just yesterday ..
Oh well!

/edited.

No comments: