Pages

Tuesday, December 30

PMR Results 2008

Okay just make this as simple as possible!
I scored straight A's for PMR.
Which is .. 8A's :)
Thank Guan Yin Ma that both my BM and BC scored A :D :D

Yes.
Zomg.
Wtf.
Bbq.

:D

Alvin called and said I scored straight A's
I did believe him for that sec .. to make myself happy lol.
And pulled myself back to reality thinking that he might fool me! hmpf! lol.
Wuddd? Must see with my own eyessss first! XD



:D :D :D :D :D


:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And I haven't even blog about this people already congratulated me in my cbox!
Thank you guys!! :) :) :)

Anyway,
It's sad that ..
Year 2008 is going to end :(
Although I don't miss and don't wanna miss this year but ..
Oh nevermind ..

Update about my Cameron trip soon!
Strawberries, flowers .. sheesh! :X

Going Sunway tomorrow! :D
Meeting up with Vin & Yi-Wen :(
She's going back tomorrow night already :(
To Luxembourg :(

No comments: