Pages

Tuesday, April 6

Calligraphy Competition @ Sunway Universiti College


Wtf, I forgot that I was to participate in this competition.
First time in my LIFE I forgot about a competition ..

HELLO?!!? It's A COMPETITION WTF.

Okay. I admit my light headed-ness but .. I think I'm just too tired.
btw, there's no school on Monday
so my mind was completely off from school stuff ..

When I reached school, I went toilet as usual lol.
Went back canteen ...

CY: Eh, Chinese Teacher looking for you ah.
ME: *thinks* Huh? Why is she looking for me o.o?
CY: Err .. today you got calligraphy competition right?
ME: O___O FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yeah, I didnt bring a single thing.
Teacher fetched Kritz back home, and I borrowed his brush
*thanks Kritz*
Seriously ..
How could I forget such a thing?! =.=

For the first time, I suffer a memory lapse lol =.=
My goodness,
I felt so old.

No comments: