Pages

Friday, April 30

A HELL OF PROJECTS

LOADS OF THEM. OMGOSH.
oh can you believe it's the end of April already?
Sigh. Sad right?

Btw, did I blogged bout my L license?
I got it since last Saturday.

Did I blogged bout Kelly Clarkson's concert?
I went last Sunday.

Did I blogged bout getting 3rd in Add Maths Quiz?
LOL, won Add Maths's workbook for that -.-
ahhhhhhhh!

Did I blogged bout me playing basketball and got banged?
That happened on Wednesday,
Got a terrible headache afterthat.
My ear still hurts now, maybe it's swollen or .. it's purplish red? lol.

Did I blogged bout laughing my heart out?
It happened almost everyday lulz.
I might laugh quite loudly :x
But.. When you laugh, you're supposed to laugh hard .. no?

Did I blogged bout me saying stress?
Yes, friends actually trying to stop me from saying that in class lol.
Because I made them stress LOL.
So they'll take my things whenever I say it D;
They can react reaaaaaaally fast to what I say D;

Did I blogged bout listening to Daughtry's, A. Lambert's, One Republic songs?
I felt a certain relief ..
It felt like .. There's nothing to be worried about lol.
Illusions o_o xD

Did I blogged bout having bio chapter 3 topical test?
Yes, it's today.
Oh gosh, CHAPTER 3 HAVE SHIT LOADS OF MEMORISING.
GAH!!

Bye April, I'll miss you :)
Time for enjoyment had officially ended after today.
Mid terms. MID TERMS. fml.

Time to go, byee!

1 comment:

小燕子 said...

KarMern,

I'm felt pity not only you, but also your others classmate...i know you all under stress, not only come from the academic, but also the others 'rubbish' things...anyway, remember that you just are student dan the core business is study....so, try to hold this principle~~~take it easy~~~..

from, 小燕子 3/5/10 3.29pm