Pages

Sunday, August 17

GO LEE CHONG WEI !

onehundredandfourteen.




SUPPORT LEE CHONG WEI IN FRONT OF TV TONIGHT !

Bought a new skinnies :D
Cheap ok. Discount now xD

SHIATS ! WHOLE MOUTH AND JAWS ACHING LIKE SHIATS.
Braces damn tight !! Cannot eat good food, so saddening ! T____T



I WANT TO GO SHOPPING LAH .________.
WHOLE WEEK STUCK AT HOME HAVING PIANO MARATHON LOR ! Sad and lifeless right. Boring life D:

My exam is straight after the holidays! Happy ? ! So you guys won't be seeing me after the one week holiday. I'll skip school. (With reasons)

So, my pet will accompany me this whole week. :D


WAIT...... Did I ever mention that I have a pet? Anyway, lemme introduce my prince charming/pretty princess to you guys! (Paiseh, I srsly have no idea it's a male or female.)


JENG JENG JENG JENGGGG !!







SO CUTE RIGHT?! It's free one lor!

So stripy and cute! It's a bit a lazy bum like me. Wouldn't move much.
But still, a easy pet to take care. Hope it won't die LOL.


Another cute photo of it! :)

I love the stripes! :)


LASTLY, SUPPORT LEE CHONG WEI ! Imma Lee here also ok :P

ps: Sheeps also rawks! :P

No comments: