Pages

Monday, August 4

HAZE IS FKING IRRITATING! Ugh.

onehundredandsix.



Muahaha. I lost that competition bah. What do me and you expect? I only studied some notes that morning LOL! :X
And you know what, the teacher who actually wrote the questions was Karmen's Mom -.- Wtf right? I knew that when waiting for the results AFTER the competition -_____-;

Oh well, it was overall ok.
I wanna learn Che Ling T_T And some dance move lol. and and Gu Zheng :O
Gu Zheng damn yeng ok. Like those in the show...wah! and the melody damn niceee!
After my Grade 8 or maybe going for diploma...BUT, I still wanna learn Gu Zheng. Anybody knows how? :D

See, you know what I mean by flunking my Sejarah?
I heard from teacher, that, ONLY 1 PERSON scored A in Sejarah in this Pre-Trials. x_X
and my ringkasan is worser than JiaYu? .___. (make a point here, normally my BM is better than jiayu, and overall my results also better than her lol. she's my friend ok -.- but still, teacher told me that x_X )

Oh guan yin ma, I HATEEE EXAMs.

Only 7 person came for Chinese class -.-

Tomorrow gonna be a mentor and teach students who got 25marks and below in Maths and Science. God, later I don't know how to teach :O Lucky my group is friends that I know and only one Malay boy. My BM sucks ok. Later communication problem :O

Missed my bus wtf -.-
Me love playing YO-YO ._. I brought yo-yo to school some more ._. lol.

HAZE HAZE HAZE ! CAN YOU ALL SMELL IT?
SMELLY SIAL.
PEOPLE STILL SMOKING ! SHITS. I SUPADUPA HATE the SMOKE SMELL ._.

ok. I think I'm done. Mehhhh~ ;)

Some Boh Liao photos of Me, Fiona and Blake ._.


Feat. LO-mehand, V-fiona, E-blake.


feat. I-fiona LOVE-me U-blake.

Replies of tags :O
Fiona- Muahaha. Thanks! ;) Aiyah, my dad got the broadband thing, but hor, my house here macam in forest so no signal, got also = nothing x.X and, i think technically a lot peoples' streamyx is like snail.

Kritz- Hold your vulgar. That book = no book. I still think I'll flunk. And now I feel like scolding you -___-; NEVER INFORM ppl hmpf! Still, I'll flunk sj and sci. 3rd thing, YALAH, you don't know I can crap a lot ah?! .__. How to kill? Any good ideas?

Michelle- LOLOL! Agree lor! Eh, KH also need study Electricity! AHHHH.

Fai- Arghhh~! You laa dumbo ebo. No need streamyx also can de lah, change other! :D

Karmen- HAIZZZ! Gooddd luck! LOL.

Cynthia- Ahak ahak, LOST liao hahaha xD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the love photo and I hate the smell of smoke too!

{{hugs}}