Pages

Wednesday, August 6

I dont know how lah.

onehundredandeight.




Aduhai. MADNESS I TELL YOU.
The weather sucks lah ok. Why can't Malaysia have snow? Or, 4 seasons! If that hor, my closet will be full of clothesss!
Now, is hasn't been raining for like a week or so already D:
Maybe got rain lah, but, about 10mm only? T_T

Finally the mentoring work is done. Thou, I think some of them really didn't learn anything.
Some even play truant -___- Oh well.

Next weeeeeek ah trials!!!
SERIOUSLY I FEEL LIKE KILLING MYSELF .___.

How good if I'm just a sheep or onion head. No problems like exams and stuff to face.
I wonder what will I be, if I have parents that don't really care about me and things I do.
Or don't care about my exam results.
Maybe that time I'll be a useless person. Or maybe, become one of those 'girls' out there. (No offense )
Ugh, there's some, who are really sick I see/hear. *close eyes and run!* lol.

I think I will face terrible pre-trials results. TOMORROW!

*bangs head on wall*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u'll regret with 4 seasons. i miss malaysia weather so much. u don't have to check the weather before u get out of the house. and u don't have to bring thick clothes in case it gets cold at night. and u don't have to tolerate sudden change of weather. malaysia weather still rocks