Pages

Sunday, August 10

Opening Ceremony RAWKS!

onehundredandten.




THE BEIJING OLYMPIC OPENING CEREMONY WAS A BLAST !

Gosh, every minute during the opening my mouth was seriously a big O.
People who prepared all this is really super! Lol.
The 29 footsteps, fireworks, performance all by the people, the countdown with flashing drums, flying around the stadium etc ! WAS GREAT !





























photos from : Boston big picture.

After all the wow stuff.
What I need to say is, TRIALS ARE ON TOMORROW!! wtf.
VERY BEH SONG LOR! T_____T
Cannot even enjoy the Olympics lol.
And, HISTORY IS THE 2nd SUBJECT!
Great lah, so fast history liao. Mati, dead, die, sei, si, AHHH!

But, parents say I can get 1000bucks! IF I get straight A's for the REAL PMR !
ZOMGWTFBBQ! I know, I know. It's little for some of you guys lol.
And and, they mentioned that I can buy WHATEVER I WANT! 8D
excluding - Mobile Phone .__.
Don't care lah, I buy camera! LOL. Any nice model to recommend? :P
lucky they didnt mentioned bout piano ._.

WOOOOOOOTS! So, should I study hard? 8D
The prize is temptinggggg! @_@

Should go now! :DDDDDD
STUDY HARD FOR TRIALS AND PMR ! ! !
GOOOD LUCK PEEPO !

No comments: