Pages

Friday, August 1

PRA TRIALS?

onehundredandfour.



Hey peeps. I'M GONNA FLUNK MY SEJARAH I THINK.
Hehehe. Cos, I didn't study at all, and AT LEAST tembak-ed 15+ questions.
Other than that, I feel like killing my Science. I HATE ELECTRICITY!!
**** those Voltage, Ammeter, Current, Resistor and stuff. **** !!!!
I really feel like scolding vulgars you know. Damn tempting LOL.

Actually cannot blame me lah. LOL. Know why? Sigh, they informed us a day before the exam -.- Today inform tomorrow exam. x_X YALAH, I know last minute lol. Haiyoh, like that I sure no time already one. XD So, must have "xin li zhun bei" ._.

Oh, and I'm chosen as a mentor to guide those people that failed their exams with 25marks and below -.-
Like hey! I also need some one to guide me ok. Especially Maths and Science -___-;
Any help T_T

Skipped Maths exam! MUAHAHAHA. Wonder when we're gonna retake it.
Psst... I saw the exam paper already! hahahahaha.
Quite easy. 25 questions only :O

Chinese paper 2 - Essay. Sucks ok. **** I wrote crap! I think I should read more essays. Lack of general knowledge ahhh. Sigh..

It's 1st of August. Next week is 8th of August! Gosh. Everything's so quick!!
Olympic in Bei Jing is gonna start VERY SOON!

And, yes. It's officially 25 days till my piano exam people.
For now, at least I won't FAIL my FIRST PIECE -.- first piece only leh, how saddening.
Sigh....... Need help here.. I will fail my 2nd piece T_T Mozart ah. wtf. SO HARD T_T

I'm going for some Chinese competition tomorrow. And yet I still don't know where I'm going, what time I'm going, what time I'm coming back. TOTALLY FORGOT to ask teacher! ****! Was too busy talking crap and sleeping during exams. Something's wrong with my memory -___-;

Should just call her lah. And I think I'm preparing to lose that competition. I never read at all ._. Serious lah T_T Memalukan je.

Good luck to those who are going camp tomorrow! Sadly, I can't go because of the competition. Sigh..

OH wait,

CAN I KILL STREAMYX?

SLOW LIKE DONT KNOW WHAT OK UGH!

No comments: