Pages

Sunday, July 12

Music!!


Yo wassup peeps!
It's Sunday! *duh* :P
Quite a lot of homework this week.

Add Maths Chapter 9 Differentiation is making me crazy yo!
Yeah, I think I still need to my own sweet time to figure it out D:

Oh, it's Mr. Blakey birthday today!
Happy birthday dude! :D

THANKS KRITZ FOR THE Daughtry's new album's songs!!
SO NAAAAAIIISSSSSSSHHH !!



Daughtry album: Leave This Town.
  • Call Your Name niceeeeee
  • September also niceeeeee
  • No surprise~~~~
Overall, NICEEEEEE xD xD

I never bought any albums before I guess.
Except one Jolin's de.

This Daughtry's album makes me feel like buying it xD

Linkin Park's New Divide also quite nice, though some fans said that his songs aren't good as before. I'm not a very big fan of him, oh well~ :D

Went for my dentist appointment yesterday...
SO MUCH FOR THE AFTER PMR TAKE OUT BRACES TALK ^*&^!%@#*!

It's almost A YEAR AFTER PMR MAN !!
ARGHHHHHHHHH !


I'm STILL WEARING IT RAWRRRRRRRR!!
Fine fine fine fine fine !! Pfftttt.
I'll take it as an accessory on my teethh, a SHINY one :D :D
SAY CHEESEEEEE :B




WOOOOOT, I still have Transformers II fever xD xD xD
I know lah it came kinda late, but :P :P :P
I wanna watch it AGAIN :( Anyoneeeeeeeee?



Megan Fox is soooooo freaaaakin hot WOOT xD


Leng dao D:


Sam's Mother is really ... farnay at times ROFL.


Awww, bumblebee cried in the garage :O


My car LOL. D:


Okay, this dude, the left hand dude. Very sweat and lawl the same time -.-





LOL, I think I should stop spamming Transformers scene snapshots :P :P




Lastly, GO LISTEN TO DAUGHTRY'S new album :P :P

*/*/*/*

GOES BACK TO REALITY

AH CRAP! I still have homework left.
Goodluck to myself. Amitabha...

Going for dinner tonight too YAY!
My jaws hurt *ouch*
Just tighten braces, what do you expect hmm?

This post is so rojak lah
Don't care :P Asal got update :P

I think I'll be hating myself for updating such a rojak post the next time I read this xD
Oh well, maybe I'm feeling rojak now?
Okay I feel like eating rojak already =.=

Enough crap yo!
Byebye :D :D

No comments: