Pages

Friday, July 31

Last day of July!


ALOHAAAAAA !

It's the end of July alreadyyyyyyyyy *bigweteyes*
Brought camera the whole week, it's fun! Imagine those photos/videos that had been taken/recorded, each time I watch back, they're memories~~~ :DDD

Hmm, lemme recall what happened this week. *Finds camera, pictures talk right? :P*
Ok ok, this week is the "budi bahasa amalan kita" week,
We, 4 Alfa, had to sing "Budi Bahasa Budaya Kita" during the assembly on Monday.
I have the photos, but, later la, next time :P

It was okay gua. Was going to rain de, but then, the wind blew the dark clouds away -.-
Suan liao T.T
So we had to sing it anyway.

Tuesday,
After recess, the boys were like torturing the poor little plastic bottles.
Sigh, one nice nice de plastic bottle ..
Became.......
Aiyah, stay tune for my next post la, I'll post it I think :P

Later,
I think we had some ceramah.
I forgot where that penceramah dude from.
He was okay la, but ..... *there's always a but :P*
Oh well~~

Josh Tan went taking videos around the whole class that day too xD
Future director! Jiayou! :DD

He took random and nice photos too :DD
Yay!

Wednesday was COOOOL and not cool at the same time -.-
COOL part is: It was raining early in the morning! So damn cooling :D
and it's wednesday, get to wear the BSMM uniform :D
Pants rawk! LOL.

NOT COOL: All the teachers weren't in school. About 20 of them weren't in. All went for courses. SPM marking stuff D:

So...... Ate homework all the day! Lol. And chatted :D
Manage to finish Moral Tugasan! Yay! FINALLY !!!!! :D

Thursday ..
Basically everyone was doing moral tugasan
Including myself, last min decorate stuff -.-

Chey, a lot of people also never finish la. Argh.
But then, at least, I'm free from moral tugasan already yay!

Today,
Nothing much.
Before chinese class laughed like mad.
My roti canai friend D: D: LOLOLOL
Chinese sang.

Now,

HOMEWORK
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH




Damnit.




& MOST OF ALL !

TOMORROW GOING TO SMK BANDAR UTAMA 4
for
CHINESE LITERATURE COMPETITION.



JUST LIKE LAST YR OMG OMG OMG


I need to start .. err .. reading .. now? LOLOLOL
GOOD LUCK PEEPS!

Nights!

No comments: