Pages

Monday, July 13

Headache = Panadol? :(

Today's haze was very very horrible, terrible and hazytable ! *before recess*
I really had a hard time breathing, because it smelt terrible! Then, dizziness and headache came looking for me D: D: D:

DIE HAZE, DIEEEE !!

I think during the last 2 periods, the sky suddenly became clear. There's no wind, no rain, no nothing -.- The haze just gone like that! The weather is still terrible. I think Earth is going to die soon -.-

Canteen kinda closed down for 2 weeks because of some hygienic problem.
Kooperasi was busy today, free food testing or something like that.

Suppose to have some ceramah today,
Got canceled out of a sudden *hmmm*

Oh, I can't recall much.
Really felt like sleeping during Bio.
Not because it's boring lah, it's the weather okay, the weather ......


This dog came in to my house when the gate was opened :D
It's furrrrrrr so damn white i tell you!
Then my neighbour's son came to tempt the dog to their house just when I wanna take more photos of it D: D:
Suan liao D:

Okay lah, I gotta go :( Nights! :D


OH OH, before that,

GOOD LUCK SHU QIONG!
in ur PRACTICAL EXAM!! :D :D :D
ALL THE BEST! :D
may headache rot in hell.

No comments: