Pages

Tuesday, January 12

Wordy words


Yay! Soon my blog is gonna be flood with words only! So gotta update some random photos lol.
And I just noticed that I hadn't take a single photo of myself this year yet!
Maybe some other day ~

----

Got to know that friend's using a book of a friend long time ago.
Didn't know that time flies ..
Was just form 2 back then, hah.

----

Things had changed,
I don't know how,
It just changed, I never thought that there will be a day that it'll change ..
Because I was really mad that time.

But I think it's time to look forward,
Forgive and forget.
Is it that as easy as it is said?
I have no idea.
But it's definitely not easy to forget.

I find myself having a hard time to even talk to this person in person lol.
It seems that there's an invisible wall between us,
I know it was just last year, everything that had happened ..
I don't know, I don't know what it is so hard for me .. or maybe even for that person too.
Well, I tried .. but .. I guess it's the best that we remain as how we are now ..


破碎了的玻璃
再怎么修补
裂痕还会存在

现实的社会中
是没有所谓的-破镜重圆

----

I guess that's an update on what I'm feeling nowadays.
I think whenever I face some conflicts, I tend to blog/write more -.-
The "----" indicating different stories yeah.

----

(Kritz, CKS and Diyana)'s birthday today lol.
Happy Birthday! :)

No comments: