Pages

Friday, January 1

Happy New 2010!

Should we read it as twenty-ten .. or .. two thousand and ten?
Doesn't matter, I personally like twenty-ten, much more efficient :P

So it's a whole new year~~~
New year resolutions ..
I think I have a list of them,

  • Get my diploma done (hopefully) by this year.
  • Straight A's in SPM (hard)
  • Find out what courses I'm interested in. (I'm 17 already T.T)
  • Knows what's my aim in future @@
  • Control my temper (need to work hard on this lol)
  • NO MORE LAST MINUTE (wtf)
  • Read Sejarah text book like my fav bedtime story (double wtf)
  • Learn some eastern instruments .. (not this year i think, just keep it la)
  • Manage my time efficiently


Wait .. I don't think I'll manage to finish/achieve all of them but .. I'll work hard! I ... promise?

Anyway,

HAPPY 2010 !!



ps; GOTTA START MY HOLIDAY HW NOW .. hehehe.



OH BTW, LOVE MY NEW BLOG BACKGROUND? HAHAHAHA
Reminds you of school isn't it?
NIGHTMARE WAHAHA

1 comment:

-JoJo- said...

Happy new year little karmern :)