Pages

Sunday, October 5

Imagination :O

Okok, I'll be posting in advance from now on.
Predicting the future wtf.
I must start studying now. (kinda too late huh)
Well, it's better late than nothing looooll.

These are some views when I was flying up the sky to China.
(Wow, this girl sure got her imagination skills ==)


The river and crops!


I find this... triangular pretty! :)


Industrial area. Save our earth okay. Sigh.


After flying, I end up in a bus.
I can't fly whole day okay, that's tiring :)
And people will think I'm a monster or something ==
(okay, she's suffering from too much PMR-ish pressure, forgive her. Amitabha.)



Some building, taken in a bus.


The walk way. Imagine if Malaysia's streets are like that :)


While traveling,
SUDDENLY this cave came by.
It's so... cave-ish ==


For more stories, go into the caveeee :)

Follow me... (Not toothpaste / shampoo ==)
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Okay, you've gotta wait.
For the next post! :)
Sorry if this bored you guys :(

PS: this is a scheduled post. so, tags will be replied when I really go online lol.
PPS: i am studying now fyi (I wish)
PPPS: wish me luck ok.
PPPPS: if you have a microchip brain, borrow me okay? :)
PPPPPS: oh and Xjion89 and Aldwin, I'll be doing the award and tag thing after PMR ._.
PPPPPPS: byebye :)

No comments: