Pages

Tuesday, October 7

Imagination part 2 lol

onehundredandfourtytwo.

I think I need your brain Cynthia.
This story is lame Lol.

After going in the cave...
There's this PATHWAY.


The purplish with a few humans looking at something path way.

And the pathway leads to ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Some pretty lanterns!

(omg this is getting lame)
((sorry lah, this lame purpose is to show you guys.. THE PRETTINESS OF CHINA OKAY! ))
(((LOL! heh.)))


After the creepy pathway, I decided to take a walk at the park outside :)
Enough of the buildings hor, so let's see some trees! ._.


Woooo, another stairway to hellHEAVEN 0.0


Oh wait, not heaven leh ==
Walking up the stairway, there's a time traveling train :O !
*toooot toooot*


Want a ride? :)


The whole scene :)

I did took a ride.
I think some error occured ...
So, it brought me to this place ...


THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD. wtheck.

Yes, I almost died.
But hey, I saw something pretty later.
Stay tuned wtf.

*THIS IS STILL A SCHEDULED POST ==
** Sorry if the lame story bores you.
*** Hope you enjoy the photos ;)

No comments: