Pages

Friday, January 23

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!



*It's a soft toy monkey I'm hugging.
**The one I played with in Cameron if you still remember.
***Becos one of my friend thinks it's my baby LOL !!

Helloooooo everybodyyy!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!

Okay, it's on next Monday but I'll be going back to Kedah tomorrow :(
I'm gonna miss KL,
Never celebrate CNY before here, maybe the atmosphere is different :)
Oh well, I still can meet my cousins back there,
and .. GAMBLEEEE! Weeeee ~

Oh .. The FUN !!
Hope it won't be boring ..

Let's see ..

FOOD
DRINKS
GAMBLING
EAT NON STOP
PLAY NON STOP
RECEIVE ANG PAO
SPENDS TIME WITH COUSINS
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

and I only got 3 new clothes !!
NO new shoes !!
But .. I got a happy family :P
Random stuff laaaa

Enjoy your holidays !!

-oh shit there's still homework.
-double shit, need to practice piano.
-dont let these things spoil my mood.


THROW BOOKS AWAY! Weee ;x

No comments: