Pages

Friday, March 19

Kun Seng Keng Lion Dance @ The Palette

Hmm, Chinese New Year is over for almost half a month .. Time flies eh?

Performance by a 20 times world champion team









People mountain people sea~







Spot the expression of the girl in red striped shirt LOL!


Everybody snapping pictures~~


Neh, you can see Malays and Indians too :D


Red seaaaa~




Spot the orange!! xD






Twins lmao.


Humans feeding their hand to the lions. Weird :/


Everybody trying to catch the flying angpao lulz.


*******


Okay, so today's the last weekday for the holiday. I hope (yeah, hope lol) to utilize my time to the max. After this holiday, there'll be none till June. My gosh T-T Thinking of it makes me feel like crying T-T Although form 5 life doesn't seem as easy as it seemed lol .. but ..... I .. .. don't know .... feels contradicting now -.- Oh well.

UTILIZE TIME PROPERLY KM!!

Byebye~

No comments: