Pages

Saturday, March 6

Wonderlanddddd :D

Had some hard time having this outing with friends lolz.

Wanted to book tickets thru the GSC website, but it seems that I cannot get through the damn site, I booked everything clicked ..

" THE PROCESS IS UNSUCCESSFUL "

wth.. Okay.. So I try the E-Payment, through that I can see how many seats are left.
Somehow, there's also SOMETHING wrong with it, I can't check anything.

FINE. I tried calling for phone reservation.
AND I TRIED LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES ..

THIS IS THE RESPONSE I GET EVERYTIME

" Sorry, there's an error in connection, try again later. "
@#%$!*&@%#$&! Irritating dao!!!!!!!!

SOOO, in the end, one of us had to go earlier to get the tickets.

***

Today morning, friend called and said we maybe can't make it for the 1.30pm time slot but need to go for 4pm one instead. It's kinda late for me already, ALMOST FFK-ed!!!!

Then jy said they haven't buy the tickets ==" zhadou. In the end they managed to get the 1.30pm so .. outing ON!


jy hse - sq fetch - cy hse - bus stop - waited bus - bus never stop - finally stopped - reached mv.



Twl and our tickets lolol.


XD XD



Had a last min decision to buy cy's present ..
Hope she liked it! :D

Watched Alice in Wonderland in 3D :D





I the CHESHIRE CATTTTTT !!!!
omgomg. xD

So damn cute hahaha, especially the eyes and the smile lmao xD
ok la, not cute and a bit scary but .. don't know, just like it LOL


==" this version of mad hatter in japan disneyland so big diff compare to the movie one LOL.

Anyway, this movie reminded me of the cartoon version I watched when I was a child. I dislike that version of Alice in Wonderland, don't know why == oh well.

Oh, since we bought our tickets quite last min..
We got the 2nd row seats #@^%!*^@#

AND WHY WE GOT IT LAST MINUTE?!?!?!?!!?

THANKS TO THE DAMN GSC SITE AND PHONE RESERVATION SERVICE @#&%!(

Geez.

Anyway, had our fun time watching the movie :)


***

Walked around for awhile after that,
took random photos in bus LOL.



all of us at the back seats lolz


lct lolz.


Cute baby ;o

I don't know whether we planned our expressions or what but .... =="

Quite serious =/


LOL? like some robot =="



then headed back cy's house.


cy's present ~


From this 2 person.

Cy's dad fetched us to jy's house, tq uncle! :D

Waited at jy's house..
Suddenly thought of looking at our class photos ..
I can't find mine T.T
Form 2 and form 3's one dont know go where already :( :( :( damn sad :( :( :(
Sigh......

***

Back home,
Dinner ..
Supper ...
Sleeep lulz.

ps; my right foot got 2 blisters!!! damn pain la =="

1 comment:

JE TE DEESIRE said...

HAHAHA perasan pict you so funny loh you -.- how's test? dont worry lah just start reading sc books from now on. cause my friends who are usually clever they got B for those sc subs. -.-