Pages

Sunday, March 21

STADT German Cuisine & Bistro

Woot! Went dinner @ Stadt German Cuisine & Bistro ..






Chocolate Orgasm lololol.


LOL @ the names =x


Woo, green goblin sounds cool & the citric brain freeze @___@


I'm s"peach-less lol!


Love that lighting, like jelly fish @__@


Hoho, the Weihenstephan Dunkel Beer :9
Much more better than Carlsberg and others @_@
Not so bitter :/



A combo of Grilled pork German Sausage, Nuernberger, Vienna, Thueringer and Smoked Garlic Sausages~


Giant lol!


Head-Hunter Special :9 got a light taste of vanilla / cough medicine =x


Aha! The Pork Knuckleeeeee :9 Glazed with honey :9


*in the middle of attack!*


Tadaaa! The final fate of it LOL! Giant bones =/


Different kinds of German Beer~


Mainly food update.
Lazy to blog about things that happened these days.
Wonder why, oh well~

School's starting tomorrow,
Gotta pull up my socks once again..
No more slacking around, sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
*say easier than done*
No more holiday till the mid-term is over, oh my T_____________________________T
Thinking about it makes me feel sad :( :( :(
Ohkay then, time to pack my bag ..
*blows dust away*
D;

Hope I never left out any homework, though I having the feeling I did =="
Hate that feeling.
Ciao!

2 comments:

I AM A BLOGGER said...

hihihiihihihi^^~~~
pictures getting nicer day by day^^

Evelyn Yang Yang said...

owez wanted to try this german bistro bt tak jadi,hmmm it seems the food is nice ;) heh heh