Pages

Saturday, November 15

Sony Cybershot Skinny T is ♥ :3

RAWRRRRR !!


FUISEH !! YENG KAN?!?!?!
asdfghjkl;qwertyuiopzxcvbnm

SONY CYBERSHOT T700

PINK COLOR! (FRONT)

BACK !




REDDDD !! *SCREAMSSSS*



SONY CYBERSHOT T77.


I WANTED THESE BADLY >_____> Srsly!

1st option: Sony Cybershot T700
2nd option: Sony Cybershot T77

I don't know about the function, but 10mega pixel won't be that bad right? And smile detection, touch-screen and more details HERE. Or maybe I should learn how to used a Digital SLR -_-"

I know I couldn't get them by myself. Unless I score Straight A's for my PMR And I know if so, my mom wouldn't agree on me buying it also, sad kan? *bigweteyes

But there's hope everywhere! Some bank is giving out free Sony Cybershot T77 (!!) *omgscreamsssss!* Although it's the 2nd option, well at least something right? Most of all, it's still THIN ! 8D

AHHAAA !
There's another option! Which is...
YOU GUYS GIVING ME THE CAMERA AS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT !!

It's on 1st OF APRIL !! APRILFOOL !! EASY TO REMEMBER kan, KAN?! NOT joking (!) *showsseriousface* ... okay fine it's impossible *changesseriousfaceintosadface* ;(

No comments: