Pages

Monday, June 9

happy bday Joshua! ; School reopens :(

seventysix




First of all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to JOSHUA SIN
in South Africa :D
!!


Coming back soon eh? ^^

Went Sunway yesterday :)
Bought a new bottle. Heh!
And new white jeans from 2pm.com ._.


Took photos with bro in car again! ;)

The SCREAM-myx is getting slower and slower day by day.
& the sky is getting darker and darker minutes by minutes -.-


School's first day after two whole weeks of holiday!
Feel well, not so boring, kinda scary, and sucky results :)

Yeap, really sucky lor! T_T
History is so history x_X Got a very bad result for it
Oh well, can't imagine my Maths :O

Wanna see my Arts Paper two? :D
I bet you want right? HAHAHA :P

Here ya go LOL!


My art LOL ! According to SOME PEOPLE.. It's ALL GREEN wtf-.-


The buffalo LOL


&& I got highest for Chinese again! LOL! xD
Okok, not boasting ah, just happy! :D :D :D
Muahaha !!

I'm too happy till I go crazy!! =="


So ciao! :P
Off to piano

1 comment:

Katherine said...

How did you do the flash for the pictures? :)

That one is cool!