Pages

Sunday, June 22

Not Your Average Super Hero

You see.. This is a random post. Nuffnang Exclusive Private Screening - Hancock They'll be giving out tickets for the movie Hancock. So, I just try to blog something about this super hero O.O

SPIDERMAN.
Known as Spidey!


Dreamy … *drools*

*slaps back to reality*


Just a normal hard piece of metal of Spidey -.-

Okay,
I must have him,
AHHHH.

*checks how he became hot a spiderman*

AH,
YES.
A SPIDER BITE.



*evil grins*
I’ll make the spider bite my little brother,
And he’ll become my spiderman,
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha …
*cough*
But this sounds so wrong ._.
Bah! Whtevs.
Okay.



This should work, hehehehe.

*bites*

OH YES, MY BROTHER’S CHANGING INTO SPIDERMAN, YAY!!



But oh shit,
Look over there!



Oh no T_T
They kidnapped my brother!!
Ok..My brother is not that err..weird thing lol.
I gotta save him!!





WTF?!
They are testing experiments on my brother,
OVER MA DEAD BODDYYYYY.

*wham*
*kick*
*bash*

superwoman KAR MERN saves the day !

“You’re okay now, lil brother.”
“How come got spider bite me one?”
“Er, don’t know. *runs*”

Ohkay. This is stupid I know. Aiyah, who cares lah. lol. And I bet this is somehow not right.. Wtevs :P Ciao!

No comments: