Pages

Friday, June 20

What's blogging?

eightytwo



Haiyoh, everyday rain rain rain.
June is going to end soon!

*breathes in...

OMG OMG OMG CHEWS FINGERNAILS HOPS AROUND SCREAMING SHOUTING PULLING HAIR !!

OK.

*breathes out.

That was dramatic.
The time is flying like a rocket! -.-
Never thought that form 3 life will *poof!* that fast T_T
I miss my Form 1 D: It was like damn happy without that much stress.
But yet, needa grow up lah! Keep thinking about those past.
Happy memories!

Feel like acting like an innocent kid. Not knowing what happen around and get KIDNAPPED! run away from the reality LOL.
Yeah, cousin will be back in 5/6 days! It's already 2 years they've been there.
Sigh...

Blog blog blog. What's blogging actually..
A time killing weapon? A place to share our thoughts? A place to back stab people you dislike? A place to post up all your rants? A place to know new people? A place to stalk people? A place to...

Bah! Should just forget about all this and concentrate on more important stuff.
Which is my piano!! Omg!! That is what I'm screaming for before T_T
I'm dead dead dead dead a piece of dead meat T_T

August.. One month time. T_T
I haven't finish my Scales, Aural, Sight reading. POOF!* dead X_X
I cannot afford to FAIL ! Not this year. It's already the last year!! Grade 8..
Syllabus gonna change next year.. Means HARDER, TOUGHER, manyak SUSAH !! D:

Goodbye people. GOODBYE...

No comments: