Pages

Monday, June 16

Struck by lighting!

eighty



16/6/08
Yeah, today is VERY HOT!!
Ohmg. I can't imagine if I lived without a fan.

Oh yeah, and got my prize and certificate for getting 1st place in class and 4 highest mark - which is ; Maths ( how sarcastic is that? wtf) ; Moral (MORE sarcastic) ; BC (ok lah, been taking it since form 1 :X LOL) and Seni ( omg. NEVER thought of that, I SWEAR-.- ) in the whole form LAST YEAR. Ok. This year, it's impossible. I'm getting stupid-er year by year -.-

and the school got STRUCK by lighting.

17/6/08
Yeah, went for that "Art Comp.", and obviously didn't get anything :P My arts ain't that good and I don't have the ability to DRAW without referring to something. :D Lack of creativity! And, I used wrong way of coloring -.- Should have used solid color. Oh well, just get a experience lah :P

18/6/08
Blogging 3 days -.- Cos too busy lah T_T Chinese got one essay competition -.- But don't think can win lah :( The whole Malaysia leh.. My Chinese essay not good also -.-

And really lazy to stayback nowadays :( Yeah, I'm a lazy fat assbum :D
Ok lah, will reply tags tomorrow! :D Ciao!

OH. And hor,

WEATHER VERY HOT AND HASTY LAH !! :(

No comments: